Site registered historical monument. Built around 1575, this small castle was originally a hunting venue. It belongs to first in the family to Craponne, then until 1853, to the counts of Grignan. Presumably, the oldest part was restored under Louis XV, which she wears the style. The other, style Louis XVI is 1792. Now owned by the town of Istres and used as a reception site, it was in last place, the property of Mr André Turcat, the famous Concorde test pilot.The flag of Grignan hosts every year the Nuits d'istres festival.